If you are a motivated and experienced maintenance technician? Do you have a background in a production or processing facility? Wonderful. Doherty Career Solutions is partnering with a local Wahpeton client as they search for a Maintenance Tech to join the team. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience in facilities/production maintenance and have a flexible schedule. Think this might be a fit? Great!
Supervision of maintenance prevention and repair. Preform plant mechanical and sanitation maintenance/construction.
• Perform preventive and sanitation maintenance on equipment and structures
• Identify and repair defective equipment
• Install and/or repair equipment as directed
• Develop mechanical and sanitation skills of self and others through training
• Report all mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, sanitation, and operational problems and unsafe conditions to supervisor
• Provide supervisor with written detailed information on maintenance performed
• Fill out maintenance and sanitation project reports for individual pieces of equipment
• Will be on a call outs rotation schedule for emergency breakdown (Pay scale change for call)
• Basic Electricity, Basic instrumentation, Mechanical knowledge
• Sanitation maintenance experience
• Welding experience
• Food industry or chemical process experience
• Should be self-starter and be able to work independently
• Good communication skills, details oriented, troubleshooting
• Living or willing to live 25 miles around the plant (Preferred)
• Be in good physical condition
• Be able to carry and lift heavy load
• Be able to work in height
Skills requirement details:
• Sanitation maintenance
• Basic electricity
• Basic instrumentation
• Drive components
• Measurements and alignment
• TIG welding
• Identification and working with metals
• Identification and working with non-metals
• Elements of Mechanics
• Basic refrigeration
• Hand and power tools
Should also be skilled in a least six of the following areas
• Arc welding
• Flame cutting
• Forklift operation
• Work planning and setup
• Piping systems
• Gas welding and brazing
• Electrical equipment repair
• TIG welding
• Plasma cutting
• PLC programming
• Basic machine shop
• Coatings and painting
• Blueprint reading
• HVAC systems
Maintains quality and food safety standards, laboratory methods and procedures, technician performance, EMP program, pathogen testing and controls, HACCP team member, Company employee training programs, as directed, to help achieve expected levels of product quality.
How to apply?
Qualified individuals should submit a resume to email@example.com or call the Doherty Recruiter at 952-715-5043 for additional information.
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you! Learn more and apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer.