Are you an experienced Project Manager? Do you like the idea of working with a company that allows you freedom, flexibility and unlimited growth? Wonderful! Doherty Career Solutions is partnering with a growing engineering/consulting firm as they search for a new Project Manager to join the team. This position is flexible on location (remote work, can be located anywhere within MN, ND, SD), travel and PayScale. Our client is a full-service firm with an emphasis in planning, engineering, program management, project management, financial consulting, public relations, and government relations services in the water industry. PayScale is dependent upon experience, though salary will increase with productivity; starting yearly base will be around $80,000-$128,000.
As a Project Engineer/Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and/or managing multiple civil, water, and/or wastewater related study and design projects. The ideal candidate should have extensive study and design experience on civil, water, and/or wastewater projects. Specific responsibilities associated with the position include:
· Serve as the lead engineer or project manager of multi-discipline technical teams on civil, water, and/or wastewater projects.
· Manage and deliver multiple projects concurrently.
· Provide engineering services at all phases of projects, including project development, planning, funding, design, bidding, construction, and start-up services.
· Develop engineering service agreements, engineering fee estimates, and project cost estimates.
· Assist in development of project drawings and specifications.
· Manage project budgets effectively to ensure projects stay on budget.
· Develop change order documentation as construction changes occur.
· Review and approve contractor pay applications.
· Implement QA/QC processes to ensure project documents are appropriately produced and thoroughly reviewed.
· Closely maintain contact with project owners and stakeholders to ensure needs are met.
· Work effectively with team members across various geographies.
Required Qualifications and Skills
· BS in Civil Engineering or related field.
· Licensed Professional Engineer in North Dakota or ability to obtain in six months.
· Minimum of 5 years of work experience on civil, water, and/or wastewater related projects.
· Ability to work in teams or as an individual.
· Positive attitude and motivated work ethic.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
· MS in Civil Engineering or related field
· Business development experience
· Experience working with public (municipalities, state agencies, etc.) and private (industries, developers, etc.) entities
· Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent projects profitably
· Knowledge of water and/or wastewater treatment
· Knowledge of water and wastewater pumping and pipeline systems
· Basic knowledge of design programs including AutoCAD, Civil3D, and/or Revit
Our client prides themselves on taking care of the team, with that they provide an exceptional Benefits plan to include:
· Paid Time Off (PTO) with Credit for Previous Relevant Experience
· Flexible PTO policy
· Paid Standard Corporate Holidays and One (1) Floating Holiday
· 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance using a High Deductible Plan with Employer Contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and Wellness Program
· Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
· Discretionary Bonus Plan based on Company Profitability and Employee Performance
· 401K Retirement Plan with Market Competitive Employer Matches and Discretionary Profit Sharing
· Dynamic and Flexible Work Environment
· Applicants must include a resume and one-page cover letter to be considered for the position.
Ready to put your passion towards innovative projects and work with a team that feels like family? Apply now by emailing your resume to our recruiter, Aubrey Chaires; email@example.com or by calling (952)715-5043.
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you! Learn more and apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer.