Client Care Representative - Part Time
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Dogwood Veterinary Dental is looking for a part-time Client Care Representative to join our team!
About Our Hospital: We are located in the thriving waterfront community of Vancouver, WA. Dogwood is strictly a Dental practice only, so if you love dentistry, this is the place for you! We offer regular dental check-ups and teeth cleanings as well as advanced procedures such as oral surgery. We believe that dental care is as important for pets as it is for humans which is why we pride ourselves on providing exceptional pet dental services to our patients.
Our Values and Mission: Dogwood Veterinary Dental is committed to exceptional customer service that delights every client and patient with top-quality care that caters to each individual need. We offer a range of services to fit every client’s needs and state-of-the-art medical technology. We offer our employees a consistent schedule and great work-life balance by being open only 4 days a week, Tuesday-Friday only. No overnights, no weekends, and no emergencies at the end of the day. We are a procedure-based clinic so we only have a small number of patients per day and are able to give them the best care and attention with a supportive and collaborative team environment. We are seeking a part-time Client Care Representative who shares our energy, drive and ambition, and who will meaningfully contribute to our growth and success.
Position Overview: As a Client Care Representative, you will play an important role in the day-to-day operations by adding value to an efficient organization dedicated to quality care and extraordinary service, you will perform a variety of clerical and customer service tasks in providing support to the hospital. We are looking for a friendly, team-oriented person, with excellent customer service skills!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Answer multi-line phone system and direct calls accordingly
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Check patients in the hospital according to schedule and prepare patient files
- Record and obtain medical records
- Keep lobby and reception areas organized and neat
- Obtain deposits and other payments from clients
- Process credit applications
- Use email system
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Some veterinary experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and connect with clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail for maintaining accurate records
- Knowledge of basic veterinary procedures, terminology, and products is a plus
Available Schedule: This position will be scheduled Tuesday-Friday from 12pm-Closing (5:30-6:00pm). Possible advancement to a full-time position if needs of the hospital change.
- We are open: T-F from 7:10am-5pm
- We are closed: Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience ($16.00 - $18.00 per hour)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k + company match
- Paid time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional development support
- Mental health assistance
- Employee discounts on veterinary services
- Scrub allowance
- Positive and supportive work environment!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Dogwood Veterinary Dental is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPP-0000162
Dogwood Veterinary DentalVancouver, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.