Dogtown Media (dogtownmedia.com) is at the forefront of the mobile revolution. We're not super big and we don't fly (yet), but we do a lot of super things like turn visionary ideas into impactful digital products.
As a mobile studio focused on the emerging technology space, our team of creative designers and engineers make miracles happen on a regular basis, delivering cutting-edge Apps to an audience of millions. We're looking for an experienced mobile-focused "UX/UI Designer" to accelerate growth further.
A successful candidate will be able to conduct user research to uncover user needs, create design solutions for user problems, and work closely with the software engineering team to create engagement and value for users.
- Oversee projects throughout the entire design cycle
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups for our clients
- Collaborate closely with the UX/UI team to refine and build our design system
- Clearly communicate your design decisions to team members
- Partner with engineers and product owners to provide value through designing the interactions, interface, and functionality of our products
- Work with Business Development and Product Managers to define the design scope of a project
- Be the main design liaison between the client and the design team
- Minimum 2 years doing UX/UI exp
- An impressive mobile portfolio showcasing visual design work
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android design principles
- Sketch, Zeplin, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. You know your tools without even having to think about them