Assistant General Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38,000 to $41,000 Yearly (plus commission)
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
• Consistent and timely attendance
• Manage all incoming/outgoing calls
• Lead monthly team meetings
• No critical safety issues
• Properly handle staff & dog injuries
• Spa Services, up-selling conversion
• Handles Daycare Center marketing – on and off site
• Must love dogs
• Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing
• Ability to work flexible days and hours, including holidays and weekends
• Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment
• Strong customer service skills
• Sales and marketing experience a plus
• Detail oriented
• Quick thinker
• Emotionally intelligent
• Outgoing, enthusiastic by nature
• Strong multitasker
• Will take charge of their team to reach success Team Management
• Assist in creating staff schedules and helps monitor daily schedules
• Maintains optimum staffing and development with all employees, handles call-outs accordingly
• Leads by example by coaching all on contributing to a positive team-oriented culture.
• Delivers written performance reviews and give employees positive acknowledgement when due!
Help coach the team on our Dogtopia-isms
The rules by which we, as Dogtopians live by are:
We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog. We STAY loyal to our pack.
We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
We PLAY to our fullest potential.
We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!
• Actively purses hiring candidates by reviewing applications, interviewing, and on-boarding
• Set realistic goals for Daycare Center and employees
• Is willing to be flexible with hours depending on need of Daycare Center, this may require working over the 40-47 hour threshold
Clean and Safe Environment to ensure our furry friends are always in a safe and clean environment we take pride in working as a team to get all the nitty gritty complete
• Maintain and update cleaning schedule, along with holding themselves and team a c-countable to the Dogtopia’s safety and cleaning standards.
• Inventory management of cleaning, dog and 1st aid supplies.
• Dismisses dogs proactively with ongoing behavior issues and monitors action plans to retain those with minor issues
• Properly handle all dog injuries with corresponding documentation and pet parent communication Financial and Administrative
• Utilizes training opportunities for the team such as dog injuries, billing issues, or customer complaints
• Actively communicates team developmental needs and issues to management to ensure growth
• Develops team in up-selling and using dog evaluations to grow revenue.
• Communicates any concerns or needs to franchise owner proactively and partnering after attempting to resolve issues
Handles all social media to include: Constant Contact, Listen360 and Facebook.
• Works with team to assure our Quality of Care sets the standards for dog care Customer Service & Presentation
• Maintains a neat and organized Front Desk Team and area at all times. This includes holding team to professional clean dress.
• Sets the example for the team on the 3 Ss (smile, story and satisfaction) and hold accountable to internal and external customer service standards.
• Keeps the team members engaged in their duties.
• Strive for high customer review ratings!
• Oversees pet parent facility tours
ENJOY your team! GROW your team! And PLAY to your fullest potential As the Assistant Manager you are responsible to work with all customers and team members to en-sure our customer experience sets the highest standards and satisfaction of our customers.
Dogtopia of Eau ClaireWhy Work Here?
Fun, dynamic team culture with career progression available.
Newly remodeled state of the art Daycare facility. Extensive job growth opportunities. Must be 18 years of age.
783 Radio Drive Suite 106Woodbury, MN