- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a self-motivated individual who enjoys a freedom filled environment?
Are you practical as well as a no-nonsense person?
Do you function best in a fast-paced workplace handling spontaneous issues as they arise?
This position offers established standards of quality that will inspire and reward a self-determined team member like you!
Dogology University, a premier focused-based dog training company located in Canton, MI. Is seeking a Administrative Assistant/(Guidance Counselor).
Demonstrate competent sales abilities through the development of positive customer relationships. Provide exemplary customer service through frequent telephonic, and electronic contact. Meet sales and goal expectations consistently.
- Develop and enhance customer relationships. Provide exemplary customer service through frequent telephonic, and/or electronic contact.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses.
- Consult with customers after sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Demonstrate competent sales abilities through successful presentation of service offerings.
- Exhibit discipline and innovativeness to meet assigned monthly assignments.
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and trade events to maintain a high level of product and supplier knowledge.
- Review customers, collect monies owed.
- Complete administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must provide own transportation.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be open, optimistic and eager to learning
Skills, AND Capabilities Required:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
- Must possess effective communication skills.
- Must possess strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills and social perceptiveness.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office and electronic mail proficiency.
- Goal oriented, focused, and possess the ability to excel with minimal supervision.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the motivation to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
At Dogology, we care about both our team members and the families that we work with! That is why we offer you...
- Health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)!
- Company matching 401k retirement plan.
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- $17.00/hr starting pay; plus commission.
- Paid Training
Powered by JazzHR
AddressWest Bloomfield, MI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?