- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team! We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
Dodge Family Insurance Agency
BusinessView all jobs at Dodge Family Insurance Agency