Equipment Plus Total Facility Solutions
Outside Sales Representative
Equipment Plus Total Facility Solutions provides sales and services to commercial building and restaurant owners. We strive to help our customers be as successful as possible through total facility solutions and have built a reputation for excellence since 1990! We are now seeking an energetic sales professional who will serve as ambassadors to our clients, providing superior customer service in a family-oriented environment. This candidate must be self-driven and provide the highest level of customer service by interacting with customers daily. Come join us and see why our exceptional customer care and Core Values make us the leading provider in the industry!
Our core values are;
- Glorify God in Everything We Do.
- Under Promise, Over Deliver.
- If You Say It, Do It.
- Do It Right the First Time.
- Efficient, Integrity Driven Solutions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- Candidate MUST have 2+ years of recent outside sales experience required
- Knowledge in the foodservice equipment industry is a plus
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Professional appearance and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Assisting and responding to the needs of existing customers in their designated territory
- Developing and adding new customers to Equipment Plus in their designated territory through face to face interaction, referrals, phone calls or social media
- Building customer relationships and exemplary customer service through regular interaction and guidance
- Promoting ALL facets of Equipment Plus, including the sale of new and used equipment, service, construction, design/layout and consultation, preventative maintenance, rentals as well as retail sales to both new and existing customers to build sales and brand loyalty for Equipment Plus.
- Achieving and maintaining a required level of monthly sales though the above processes.
- Adhering to and following company policies and procedures to ensure efficient operation and customer satisfaction.
- Company Paid health care for employee’s and family option available
- Retirement/ Disability insurance plans available
- HRA & FSA Options Available
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Positive and professional working environment
Job Type: Full time/ 40 hours weekly
Compensation: Based upon experience, salary plus commission!