Doctors First Primary Care Germantown, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices(Knowledge of Athenaheath EMR is a plus)
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Temp Screenings, Masks, Avoiding Patients with suspected COVID (Managing Remotely through telemedicine )
Doctors First Primary CareWhy Work Here?
Paperless modern clean practice, great work atmosphere. growth oportunity
Well regarded primary care practice in Germantown and Gaithersburg ,Rockville and Columbia since 2008. Growing medical group with over 30 employees. We offer primary care services to adults only. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F. We are closed on major holidays and weekends.
19785 Crystal Rock DrGermantown, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at Doctors First Primary Care