Doctor’s Community Hospital is dedicated to caring for our patients and our community. In fact, our culture is built on striving for excellence in service and clinical quality.
We’re seeking an experienced professional to lead our Environment Services team.
- Provide direction, supervision, training and guidance to the Environmental Services team
- Assure the hospital is in compliance regarding regulations as established by OSHA, Joint Commission, and all other governing agencies on federal, state, and county levels
- Maintain quality control and DCH standards of excellence
- High school diploma, (college degree preferred)
- Minimum of five years of supervisory/management experience with three years in Environmental services/housekeeping
- Experience in a hospital setting essential
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Qualified and interested candidates should apply online at https://www.dchweb.org/careers/career-opportunities and search Req #5438. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Doctors Community Hospital