Executive Assistant to CEO
Doctor's Choice Home Health Agency Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Choice Health Care Group is looking for an Executive Assistant to relieve the CEO of administrative functions to allow them to focus on strategic responsibilities. The right candidate consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate the organization's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external executives.
Starting pay: $24 hourly
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the President: cover phones, manage complex calendars, schedule travel, & prepare expense reports
- Answer telephone calls, coordinate departmental meetings and events, schedule meetings with outside clients, and act as the liaison between executive and various departments
- Supports executive management by prioritizing, assisting and executing action items, follow-ups and tasks with minimal supervision
- Organizes visits for outside vendors, prospective acquisitions and business development
- Organizes and communicates incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the CEO, including correspondences, reports and memos
- Handle special projects and department specific assignments, sometimes on an urgent basis
- Analyzes and works with department leads to improve and enhance processes for greater efficiency and ease within the organization
- Attends team meetings, phone conferences and trainings
- High school graduate with minimum of 2 years of healthcare administration experience; bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years working at the Executive administrative level, effectively supporting multiple leaders at one time
- Expert level knowledge of Windows desktop computer applications, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs (Slides, Excel and Word)
- Strong organization, project management and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as a strong customer service perspective (internal, as well as external), and can handle issues with respect, dignity, sensitivity, and urgency.
- Friendly and professional demeanor, with a can do attitude
- Ability to act quickly from one task to another, seamlessly and professionally
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
- Be highly proactive and take ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing-up and downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately
Our staff strives to raise the bar when it comes to in-home medical services, companionship, and domiciliary care for children, adults, seniors, and their families. By hiring the best practitioners in the field and continuously educating our nurses with the guidance of our Physicians Advisory Board, our highly skilled team is more than capable of managing every aspect of a patient’s health and well-being from the familiarity and comfort of home. If you are a skilled nurse who is seeking a new challenge and a growing environment, you are a great fit for our team!
Doctor's Choice Home Health AgencyWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great benefits, and upward mobility!
The Doctor’s Choice was established in 2012 and has continued to lead the home care industry in quality care, industry expertise, and exceptional, professional services for our patients. This is a licensed Home Health Services agency that provides a full range of in-home medical, rehabilitative, custodial, and companionship services to individuals and families throughout Los Angeles County, Ventura County and Riverside County. We are proud to offer the highest quality in-home care available and strive to deliver professional, affordable, and compassionate services centered on the well-being of our patients. Our staff strives to raise the bar when it comes to in-home medical services, companionship, and domiciliary care for children, adults, seniors, and their families. By hiring the best practitioners in the field and continuously educating our nurses with the guidance of our Physicians Advisory Board, our highly skilled team is more than capable of managing every aspect of a patient’s health and well-being from the familiarity and comfort of home. If you are a skilled nurse who is seeking a new challenge and a growing environment, you are a great fit for our team!
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Doctor's Choice Home Health Agency