Company: Doctor Referral Institute
Inside Sales / Appointment setter
The Inside Sales - appointment setter will be responsible for calling new business leads that we provide using a combination of outbound/inbound calls and emails. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and qualifying prospects, work closely with regional representatives to help them build their client base.
The candidate must be a self motivated individual with a strong work ethic. Key responsibilities are:
- Make outbound calls to healthcare professionals to secure a personal meeting on site with our regional representative.
- Research and qualify prospects by working closely with Sales Team by performing basic data mining functions.
- Provide support to the Sales Team for follow up visits and rescheduling appointments when appropriate.
You have a flexible schedule that allows you to call during normal business hours in all US time zones and can dedicate ~20 or more hours per week. You have the ability to get past gate keepers, connect with decision-makers on the phone, gather important information, and persuade decision-makers to set an appointment to hear what the Sales Team has to offer.
· College Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related fields preferred but not required
· 2+ years of telemarketing, customer service, marketing, or sales experience required.
· Professional service industry experience a plus
· Communicates well at all levels.
· Outstanding phone skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-directed; results-oriented; desire to learn and take initiative
· Proficiency with CRM such as Salesforce.com
· Problem solving skills
This is a work from home position and candidates must have a fully functional home office and be able to have a quiet environment.
The successful candidate will receive compensation package that comprises a variable compensation based on the number of appointments that are secured and bonus for new business.