We are currently accepting applications for Experienced Landscape Maintenance Production Manager position. *Potential Sign on Bonus or Relocation Assistance Available*
At Doctor Lawn Landscape Management, we are always looking for that special someone to add to our team. Are you looking to create a career path in an industry that can maintain the “attractiveness,” of landscapes?
Then you have come to the right place. We have spent years working with clever, creative people. Some come to us with years of experience, and others are new to the green industry. We don’t present our potential clients with a resume and expect them to hire us… we show up and wow them. We are inviting you to wow us.
The Landscape Maintenance Production Manager is knowledgeable in all aspects of Landscape Maintenance. This position manages all landscape maintenance Crew’s, and acts as an intermediary between our Clients, Account Manager and Company Upper Management.
This is a physically demanding position. You are required to assist your Crew’s as necessary when schedules and budgets demand.
Your responsibilities as Landscape Maintenance Production Manager include, but are not limited to, overseeing the Maintenance Leadsmen and Crews and the following Job Duties list.
- Ensure all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines
- Conduct weekly safety training and safety inspections on job sites
- Conduct training of field staff on all maintenance equipment
- Identify and correct all unsafe conditions and practices. Turn in documentation of actions to Account Manager
- Supervise and enforce the safety program
- Investigate all accidents or safety violations with Account Manager, prepare appropriate reports, take action to correct and prevent future occurrences. Define and implement solutions to reoccurring tor most common hazards. All accident reports, regardless of the nature, must be turned into Office Manager for proper processing, inform Office Manager of any proposed changes to Safety Program or Operating Procedures
- Work with Account Manager scheduling labor, equipment and materials to accomplish production schedules
- Maintain strict adherence to establish schedules and budgets
- Understand contract specifications and confirm they are met with complete customer satisfaction
- Respond to customer complaints ensuring proper handling to achieve excellent Client satisfaction
- Review dashboard for accuracy and completeness
- Report all issues with equipment in Fleetio
- Review and confirm that delivery tickets and purchase orders are correctly coded with project name and are turned for daily for processing
- Manage Route and schedule provided by Account Manager of all landscape maintenance work
- Manage work of all subcontractors on landscape maintenance projects. Confirm schedules and with Account Manager
- Review finished work of all Subcontractors to confirm work and cleanup is preformed to Doctor Lawn Standards and contract specifications
- Maintain inventory of materials, equipment and supplies to assure uninterrupted production levels
- Conduct monthly inventory of landscape maintenance materials and advise Account Manager when materials are needed
- Preform irrigation controller programming. Confirm with Account Manager
- Attend start up walk throughs with Client, Leadsman and Account Manager to identify Client’s needs, location of Irrigation controllers, water shut off devices, gate codes and emergency contacts
- Attend walkthroughs, as requested by Clients with Leadsman and Account Manager
- Communicates the company goals concerning landscape maintenance quality and processes
- Manage upkeep of office grounds to ensure they are routinely maintained and in showable conditions
- Evaluate and advise Clients regarding any recommended treatments of plant diseases, insects and soil born problems
- Treat plant diseases, insects and soil born problems per recommendations with Client’s approval
- Maintain service records through Fleetio for all Maintenance trucks and equipment
- Maintain equipment and vehicle preventive maintenance program
- Maintain and update current Daily Schedule
- Maintain and update Client information/Weekly Schedule Sheet
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in the field, vehicles, yard and Client work sites
- Monitor and inform Account Manager of staffing needs
- Research and be aware of Best Management Practices
Doctor Lawn Landscape ManagementGreat Falls, MT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.