Irrigation Maintenance Foreman $2,000 Sign on Bonus
- Posted: 12 days ago
Family-owned and operated since 1992, Doctor Lawn Landscape Management is proud to provide high-quality Landscape Management and Snow Removal services to commercial clients in Great Falls, Helena, and Kalispell, Montana. We are excited to be experiencing tremendous growth and adding to our team to meet the needs of our clients.
Our Mission: To provide quality services by a professional team on a consistent basis.
Core Values: Passion, Precision, Professionalism, Pride
Irrigation Maintenance Foreman Job Summary:
Our Great Falls Montana branch is seeking an experienced and professional Irrigation Maintenance Foreman to take charge in managing, maintaining, and repairing irrigation systems for high-profile commercial projects. This position is full-time, year-round.
As an Irrigation Maintenance Foreman, you will ensure that irrigation efforts meet efficiency, proper water conservation, and quality standards, and that the project is completed on time and within the planned budget. Your duties include working with our Account Manager to establish project needs and expectations for each client as well as managing inventory. Your responsibilities will also include overseeing Irrigation Technicians.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Plan
- Paid Continuing Education
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus Program
Irrigation Department Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventory Control – Efficiently manage inventory stock.
- Morning Planning Process - Meet with irrigation techs and all laborers each morning to discuss the schedule for the day, to prioritize and make any necessary adjustments based on current project goals. Go over any final instructions on the job they are going to that day.
- Employee Material Distribution - Check parts and materials on trucks and load the materials needed for the day and collect material request forms from all technicians daily.
- Bid Proposal – Accurately recognize irrigation enhancement opportunities during site inspections.
- Equipment Management – Ensure that department vehicles and equipment are clean and in good repair.
- System Start-up - Plan start-up schedule with Production Manager, as well as perform start-up services with assistance from the Irrigation Technicians
- Site Inspection – Perform site inspection for current clients for additional opportunities.
- Repair - Perform any necessary repair that may arise at the highest level of detail, and efficiency.
- Project Tracking and Reporting– During morning meetings, perform project tracking tasks by discussing work performed on previous day(s) with each Irrigation Tech.
- Mapping - Create detailed irrigation maps including, but not limited to: zone, valve, controller, and blow-out locations.
- Daily billing report – Ensure that all time and material used at each site is properly reported to the operating system for billing.
- Communication - Ensure that all Clients are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building, regular site visits and consistent quality of service. Email communication skills are a must.
- Snow Removal - Work with Account Manager and Production Manager in performing and managing snow removal services.
- Safety - Ensure a safe working environment for employees, customers and the public at all times.
Irrigation Department Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Irrigation Installation/Maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- Irrigation Certification, a plus
- Basic knowledge of accounting skills.
- Basic knowledge in computer software (email, excel, MSWord, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience working in irrigation industry, leadership and management.
- Valid and insurable Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to interpret project related irrigation, landscape, and civil drawings.
- Ability to design, identify, and calculate flow projections as well adjust and manipulate existing drawings to correct foreseeable issues on irrigation systems.
- Proficient knowledge in irrigation and landscape construction process and requirements.
Why choose Doctor Lawn Landscape Management for your landscape maintenance career?
Our People are what distinguishes us from other landscape maintenance companies. Doctor Lawn is a family-owned (and focused) business that truly CARES about each of our team members and clients.
We invest not only in new equipment, but in the maintenance of all the equipment Doctor Lawn relies on to do the job right.
We work on a wide variety of commercial accounts of all sizes and challenges.
Whether you are looking for a summer or winter job, a seasonal position, or a lifelong career in the green industry, Doctor Lawn has an opportunity for you.
We are committed to providing our employees with everything they need to succeed. We are also committed to providing the best service to all our clients.
Doctor Lawn Landscape Management
AddressGreat Falls, MT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?