Programming Specialist- Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
At Dobbs Defense, we deliver mission-centric IT, Cyber, and data analytics solutions for our government and commercial clients through the convergence of automation, innovation, training, and education. Delivering high-quality IT, cybersecurity, and data analytics solutions through proven and innovative methods is our vision.
Dobbs Defense Solutions is seeking a Programming Specialist to support the client. The ideal candidate will work closely with customers to document current operating procedures and support their projected operational needs. This position will serve as an expert in aspects of software design, development, and maintenance and will support multiple development teams and systems. The selected candidate will also ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Using programming skills to create/modify/update/document MicroFocus LoadRunner Enterprise (LRE) scripts supporting automated testing.
- Using MicroFocus LoadRunner Enterprise (LRE) automated test tools to perform testing of enterprise systems.
- Following Agile Scrum practices.
- Planning, executing, data collecting, analyzing, and reporting to evaluate and report on the Enterprise services system under test (SUT), and research and development for enterprise testing efforts.
- Taking periodic mandatory training courses provided through the agency, required by statute, regulation, DoD, or DISA policy
- Must be flexible to quickly learn and become proficient in the use of new software applications and tools.
- Must be agile in meeting customer requirements, including helping define new requirements requiring significant coordination and planning.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field.
- A minimum of 60 semester hours of formal education working towards an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of experience
- At least 6 years of experience in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field
- Related certifications in specialization may be substituted for 1 year of experience. Experience must be related to the job duties
- Secret Clearance
Working Environment & Conditions
- Hybrid Remote (onsite/offsite)
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
Dobbs Defense Solutions
AddressFort George Meade, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Dobbs Defense Solutions