Class A Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a dependable and organized Class A truck driver who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina and can consistently ensure safe and accurate deliveries. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and have a clean driving record.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle
- Pull a towed weight exceeding 10,000 lbs.
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations
- Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
- Ensure timely deliveries
- Communicate with dispatch as needed
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
- Make safety a priority at all times
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid Class A driver's license required
- 3+ years of proven experience with tractor-trailer driving preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in using GPS and other routing systems
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
Do Much Trucking LLC
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Class A Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.