Human Resources Intern
CommuniCare Health Services is growing! CommuniCare is a health care provider with over 80 facilities in 7 states. That's a whole lot of Dixon Healthcare Center, a proud member of the CommuniCare family, is currently recruiting a Human Resources Intern to join our HR team. This is an unpaid internship and will work a flexible schedule.
The successful candidate for the Human Resource Intern position will be a college student in his or her senior or junior year who is working towards a degree in Human Resources Management. The intern will work alongside the Human Resources Manager on a number of tasks including, but not limited to, activities related to recruiting, retention, orientation, worker's compensation, unemployment benefits administration, legal compliance & other administrative tasks.
- College Senior or Junior working towards a degree in Human Resources Management
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel: computer skills are strongly utilized in this position
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- High level of confidentiality in all matters of the job
- Detail oriented, excellent writing, grammar and communication skills