Commercial Door Service Technician with Sign-on Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
**$5,000.00 Sign-on bonus with experience**
Are you looking for a job you can call a career? Want to work for a company that cares about you both professionally and personally?
Since 1908, our family-owned business has earned a reputation for quality work and unmatched customer focus. We are growing and looking for a full-time Service Technician with integrity and professionalism to join our Dixie Warehouse Solutions team in Montgomery, Alabama.
Who You are:
- You have great communication and strong customer service skills.
- You work well with a team.
- You have excellent work ethic and leadership skills.
What You will be responsible for:
- Completing the service calls for the installing and servicing of loading dock equipment, sectional doors, rolling doors, and high-speed doors.
- Providing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting issues using appropriate equipment.
- Using critical thinking and problem-solving skills during day to day operations.
- Completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and team members.
- Working with team members on the training of apprentices.
Who We are:
- We believe in Doing the Right Thing
- We believe in Service Excellence
- We believe in Mutual Respect
- We believe in Delivering Happiness
- We believe in Safety
- We believe in Continuous Improvement and Dedication
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Benefits with match program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance Plan for team members and their families
- Supplemental Insurance Plan for team members and their families
- Incentive Programs
- Marketplace Chaplains
- On staff National Certified Counselor
- Opportunity for person growth and advancement
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills of welding and stick welding.
- You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small spaces.
- You must have familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment including a tape measure.
- You must be able to skillfully work with hands and have good craftmanship.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance, repair of electrical systems, and equipment.
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Passion for helping others. Present a professional, positive, and helpful attitude at all time.
- Three years experience working with commercial doors
Dixie is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. Dixie will not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older.
Powered by JazzHR
Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air
BusinessView all jobs at Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air