Division Chiropractic & Acupuncture Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come work with us!
Locally-owned, well-established holistic health clinic located in the bustling Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago is seeking a full-time licensed acupuncturist. We are an upbeat team of professional healers offering acupuncture, Chinese herbs, chiropractic and massage. We work integratively for collaborative patient care, discussing cases and developing treatment plans for the best patient outcomes.
We have a long-term patient base, strong word of mouth referrals and great foot traffic. We are staffed with full- time front desk help, a clinic manager, insurance biller and receptionists. We see both cash and insurance patients.
· Ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience but open to recent graduates for the right person.
· NCCAOM Board Certified Herbalist
· Experience/interest in internal medicine, pain management, women’s health, fertility, autoimmune disorders, emotional wellness
· Has a strong passion for helping others and is deeply caring
· Can effectively communicate how Chinese medicine works
· People skills and self-cultivator. Communicative and dependable.
Paid time off
Paid malpractice insurance
Chinese herbal pharmacy on-site
Locally-owned & operated, small business
Billing support staff
This is a full-time position with option for health/dental insurance.
Hours will roughly be:
• Providing safe, effective acupuncture treatments
• Managing 2-3 treatment rooms. We are looking for someone with good time management, who can handle multiple rooms.
• Taking electronic SOAP notes
• Recommending patent herbal formulas
• Performing accessory modalities such as cupping, guasha, E-stim, etc.
• Referring to other practitioners as needed
• Ability to convey a clear treatment plan
· Strong patient retention
• Ability to fill in when other acupuncturists take time off
Clinic Protocols for COVID
· Mandatory masks for staff & patients at all times
· Staggering appointments
· Screening patients for symptoms
· Quarantine after travel for patients
· High-grade HEPA air purifiers in each treatment room
· Disinfecting common areas throughout the day
You will be paid a base salary with weekly bonuses based on patient numbers. For a 50-week work year and a 45-65 per week patient base, an estimated salary range would be between $65,000 and $85,000 per year.
For more info please visit our website at www.divisionchiroandacu.com.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter about your experiences and why you feel you would be a good fit for our practice as well as areas of Chinese medicine you are most interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Division Chiropractic & Acupuncture
1630 W. Division St.Chicago, IL