MUST LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY!
MUST HAVE PROCORE EXPERIENCE
CONTRACT POSITION TO POTENTIAL FULL TIME HIRE
Construction Company looking for a Project Manager for Retail/Commercial TI's, Cannabis Facility Builds, Ground-Ups
This position is located in: Costa Mesa, CA, USA
- You will be asked to coordinate the day-to-day operations and manage all aspects of the construction.
- Assemble Comprehensive Construction Estimates
- Each project will require 40 hours per week. Some weekends. Some Travel
- Manage all field supervisors and subcontractors from the office.
- Manage & Secure and/or monitor building permits, which includes meeting with city inspectors on site and going to the Building and Safety dept. when needed.
- Manage & Schedule Supervisors & all Subcontractors in the proper order.
- Coordinate the work of all trades/subs with the supervisors
- Oversee & maintain the work of all trades.
- Avoid unnecessary change orders (must know how to process change orders, coordinate with office)
- Ensure the performance of each supervisor & subcontractor to plans and specifications.
- Manage & enforce strict safety practices on site with all Supervisors
- Manage multiple TI projects at one time
- Must have at least 10 years experience working in the building retail/commercial as a Construction Project Manager with knowledge in all areas of retail/commercial tenant improvements construction.
- Must read, interpret and fully understand building plans and specifications.
- Must be organized and have the ability to delegate
- Must have a reliable car and valid driver license
- Must have a clean driving record
- College degree is a plus.
- Must have construction administration experience
- Must have Excel & Word Doc experience
- Must be able to create spreadsheets
We look forward to hearing from you!