RPN $40-$45 Pickering
Divine Favour Home Care is hiring RPNs , who are passionate about providing quality care to our clients in retirement living facilities. The successful healthcare professional will provide client-centered care services. Working with Divine Favour Home Care agency is right for you if you are looking for a casual and more flexible hour where you will also get the opportunity to experience the different healthcare settings as well as client needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide skilled nursing within the provincial scope of RPN • Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated.
• Participate in ongoing company’ recommended continuing education activities.
• Observe and document client conditions according to Divine Favour Home Care or its client’s standards; report unusual events or changes in the client’s condition to the immediate Supervisor or to the Office
• Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
• Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Divine Favour Home Care Complete other tasks as requested.
• RPN's must be registered under the Colleges of Nurses of Ontario
• Graduation from an accredited Canadian College or university; have a solid knowledge of the principles and practices in nursing
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to kneel, bend, stand, and squat; demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions as related to client care; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment
• Must understand and speak English; ability to speak other languages is also an asset.
• CPR and Police check and Immunizations
• Must be fully vaccinated
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.