Mobile Clinician / LCSW
Divine Right Transportation Santa Rosa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Divine Right Transportation is a non-emergency medical transportation company looking for a leader in social work to serve in a new role, as we expand our services in the mental health field.
This position will require a minimum of one day a week in our Santa Rosa office, with a majority of tasks completed in the field or over the phone. This position will include travel throughout Sonoma County, Lake County, and Mendocino County where you will link clients with services that will assist them in the restoration of daily life skills.
- Develop and implement treatment plans to improve patient well-being while ensuring treatment plans remain up to date.
- Provide services to individual clients or groups of clients
- Cultivate positive relationships with leaders in community resource groups, representing the agency at meetings and on numerous committees that address social needs.
- Assist members with transportation when necessary.
- Complete comprehensive and succinct documentation/progress notes that will be reviewed by an interdisciplinary team.
- Interview clients, families or groups to assess situations, limitations, and issues, and implement services to address needs.
- Help clients develop new coping mechanisms and interpersonal skills as needed.
- Passionate about providing an array of mental health services to underserved demographic
- Attention to detail and capacity to manage patient caseload with care and timely follow-up
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working independently
- Current California driver’s license and registration
- Own a four-door vehicle in good condition
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned service areas
Education and Experience:
- Master of Social Work (required)
- California LCSW (required)
- Experience in trauma-informed care (preferred)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and standing, bending, and moving.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- The ability to complete assignments in ever-changing and sometimes allergenic environments in patient homes, including: extreme heat, humidity, dust, smoke, pet contamination, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Comfortable driving and completing assignments in various weather conditions.
- Flexible Schedule
- Remote work
If you meet these requirements and are interested in a brilliant job, we would love to hear from you!
Check out our website at: divinerighttransportation.com
Divine Right Transportation does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Divine Right TransportationWhy Work Here?
Awesome company culture, flexible work hours, great pay, and opportunity for growth.
We are a rapidly expanding non-emergency medical transportation company now operating in Missouri and other parts of the U.S.
427 Mendocino AvenueSanta Rosa, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Divine Right Transportation