Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at St Croix is a Sub-Acute and Long Term Care facility. Join a growing team of successful, happy caregivers and see why Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at St Croix is right for you.The facility offers 50 private rooms and bathrooms to all its residents. Additionally, there is an on-site dialysis center attached to the facility.Licensed Practical Nurse: Delivers nursing care in collaboration with professional Registered Nurses.Job Type: Full-time, Part-time Per DiemsRequirements:High school diploma or equivalentLPN License in WIEssential Functions:
- Assumes self-responsibility for all direct patient care activities as indicated by the Registered Nurse within the scope of the Nurse Practice Act and policies and procedures.
- Gives direct resident care according to the therapeutic plan and individual patient needs as directed be the patient care plan.
- Provides appropriate information to assist the Registered Nurse in the preparation and maintenance of an effective resident care plan.
- Records the resident’s official record a detailed report of care given which reflects the therapeutic plan and specific aspects of the resident care plan.
- Reinforces instructions given to the patient by the physician and Registered Nurse and refers new needs for instruction to the Registered Nurse.
- May administer prescribe medications to patients under the specific policies and procedures.
- Performs selected prescribe treatment and nursing measures for the patient under specific guidelines.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse of significant findings or changes in the patient’s physical or mental conditions.
- Initiates C.P.R. procedures when there is a sudden cessation of heart beat or respirations.
- Initiates emergency assistance as per policies and procedures.
- Asks questions when in doubt for clarification by the Registered Nurse.
- Acts as a role model for ancillary personnel.
- Maintains the confidentiality of the patient’s clinical records.
- Practices within the limits of the Nurse Practice Act and understands legal consequences of nursing action.
- Involves patient and/or family in care of patient as appropriate.
- Keeps skills up to date and increases knowledge and productivity.
- Seeks educational opportunities to increase clinical competency.
- Insures privacy for patient and confidentiality of condition and personal information.
- Preparing and recording clinical notes for the clinical records.
- Reporting any changes in the patient’s condition to the case manager.
- Performing assigned act, including the administration of treatments and medications, in the care of the patient.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Competitive Pay rates and benefits package
Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at St Croix is an equal opportunity employer.