Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Lodi is a Sub-Acute and Long Term Care facility. Join a growing team of successful, happy caregivers and see why Divine Rehabilitation and Nursing at Lodi is right for you.
The facility offers 50 private rooms and bathrooms to all its residents.
Dietary Aide: We are looking for a qualified Dietary Aide to prepare and serve food to people in our facilities.
Job Type: Full-time, Part time - Day and Evening Shift
- Will deliver dishes and ensure good sanitary condition in cooking and dining premises.
- Must be able to follow instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards.
- They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
- Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order
- Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
- Take down dining areas and collect plates, glasses etc.
- Discard leftovers and take out garbage
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware
- Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Competitive Pay rates and benefits package