Divine Helpers Home care
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Divine Helpers Home Care is a new in-home care service based in Michigan, specializing in non-medical senior care. We cover the West Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills, Franklin, Novi, Birmingham, and Commerce Township areas. Our model of care focuses on providing a nurturing home where we build strong relationships with every resident. We are trusted to provide the best possible care and deliver it with professionalism in a safe environment. Divine Helpers' caregivers provide company for loved ones and services that improve their living environment and make them feel more at home. They provide personal care, meal assistance, transportation, medication management, and other health care duties as needed.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- 1 year experience in personal care or other related fields required
- 18 years of age
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation required
- Must pass drug and background screening
- High school diploma or GED required
- CPR training preferred
- COVID 19 vaccination strongly preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for this position
Divine Helpers Home Care
43422 W Oaks DrWest Bloomfield, MI
Get fresh Work From Home Drivers Helpers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.