We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We promote exclusively from within; the majority of the people who start at entry level advance into a manager position within 4 to 5 months.
Gains knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions
• Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations.
• Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
• Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
• Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
• Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
• Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
• You enjoy talking to people
• You have the desire to learn and advance
• You prefer working at a fast pace
• You're organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
• You're a great communicator
• Exceptional earning potential
• Generous bonus levels
• Full training & support
• Fun working environment
• Great advancement opportunities from within, not based on seniority
If you're serious about your career and ready to move into management, please submit a complete resume with contact information.