Flaggers /Traffic Controllers
Diversified Staffing Services are actively searching out for capable candidates experienced and inexperienced in Construction Flagging. Flaggers will be expected to:
- Stop, reduce speed of and/or direct traffic through the work zone
- Stand and be on your feet for long periods of the day
- Assist with the construction crew with day to day general labour
- Report any and all incidents that may occur on site
Qualified Candidates will:
- Be punctual
- Have steel toe boots
- Have the ability to follow direction
- Have good communication skills and work well with other crew members.
- Live in Calgary or surrounding area
- Personal means of transportation are an asset
WHMIS Certification Training available in our office
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.
Please note that we are unable to relocate. Relocating will fall under each candidates responsibility if they decide to do soApply Now