Diversified Sourcing Solutions Lakewood, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the proper selection and maintenance of all products in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Set up workload and scheduling of personnel.
- Provide leadership, document work productivity, and provide training and counseling of assigned personnel.
- Be directly involved in day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- Conduct cycle counts and special product counts as directed by management.
- Ensure the nightly cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Properly complete all documentation such as attendance reports, out of stock reports, productivity reports, and load documentation.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years of warehouse supervision experience, preferably in the food distribution industry.
- AS/400 experience is preferred.
- Be knowledgeable about general warehouse practices, including sanitation, product rotation, and product location maintenance.
- Have experience in progressive supervisory positions involving multiple shift operations.
- Have basic competency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Diversified Sourcing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Choose to work for a company with a strong reputation
Great company, Great benefits!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Diversified Sourcing Solutions