This is the company to work for! Huge opportunities for advancement, continuously growing! Start a challenging and rewarding career with us today!
What makes us the best choice for you?
· Be a part of one of the most successful brands in the world
· Start earning vacation time on day one
· Benefits after 45 days including medical, dental, and vision
· Great incentive program, lucrative bonuses for SM and up!
· Continuing education tuition reimbursement program
· Scholarship program
· Competitive pay
· Strong recognition culture
· Flexible schedules
· Free food
· Tons of Advancement Possibilities
Our message is simple: We exist to Feed People’s Lives With Mas! That means that sometimes you just got to kick up some dirt, make some waves, blaze some trails, turn up the night, be the first one to head out and the last one to turn in, try what you’ve never tried before, make a play, and let it ride. If you never do this, you will never know! At Taco Bell, we hope you’ll discover your own way to Live Mas!
Shift Managers support other management levels by running great shifts and leading teams self-sufficiently. Shift Managers must take ownership and responsibility to solve problems while being willing to provide help and guidance to others. Shift Managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a confident, professional manner, and can give clear concise instructions, exhibit good time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making.
· Greet everyone with a smile, is polite and pleasant with guests and team.
· Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers and guests.
· Ensure every guest receives great service and great food while working with a sense of urgency.
· Works well with other management and fellow Team Members. Cooperates well with others and works well as a team. Able to help others when needed. Takes action without being told, willing to go above and beyond what is simply required.
· Role Model that customer needs are the highest priority. Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
· Ensure that all Team Members present a neat and clean appearance and correctly wear the company uniform.
· Ensure all Team Members complete their tasks as assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
· Successfully lead team as Manager in Charge, ensuring company standards regarding service, food safety, and general procedures are always being met . Provides ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to team.
· Actively participates in the training and development of Team Members.
· Assist with Profit and Loss management, follows cash control procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
· Provide regular feedback to the RGM and other management on the performance of the team.