JOB TITLE: Field Maintenance Technician
SUPERVISOR: Field Maintenance Coach
He / She will assist their Field Maintenance Coach in daily restaurant maintenance and projects as assigned. With a focus on equipment repair and maintenance, this role is pivotal to the success of the daily business operations. This position will also perform general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property, in addition to ground maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and / or repair of all restaurant equipment.
· Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
· Perform building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and painting repairs, as necessary.
· Use PC and / or phone application for work order requests and completion.
· Respond quickly in the event of an emergency.
· Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies.
· Perform all maintenance repair duties safely using industry standard processes.
· Assist in other equipment repair and maintenance projects as assigned.
· Build and manage relationships with third party vendors.
· Determine the cost effectiveness of outsourcing individual job orders.
Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Functional / Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Priority Setting – Spends his / her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer.
Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
ESSENTIAL SKILL SETS:
· Demonstrated proficiency in HVAC, Refrigeration and small appliance repair knowledge and repair skills.
· Ability to analyze a situation and decide whether it is best to repair or replace the equipment.
· Able to prioritize and use sound judgment and decision-making.
· Able to work well independently, with minimal supervision.
· Ability to follow defined routines and processes.
· Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, email, and internet.
· Must work a rotating schedule for on-call coverage. Must be available for emergencies while on-call 24 hours a day while on call based on schedule.
· EPA certification required.
· Completion of HVAC or Refrigeration Certification program preferred.
· Three to five years’ experience using tools of trade (electrical meter, refrigeration gauges).
· Experience in operating small and large maintenance equipment.
· Most work will be in restaurant and surrounding property.
· Must pass an MVR transportation.
· Must pass a Background Check.
· Maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance (No DWI/DUI).
· Ability to work on average 55 hours per week.
· Exerting 20-50 lbs. occasionally, 10-25 lbs. frequently, or up to 10 lbs. constantly. Requires walking or standing to a significant degree.
· Physical stamina to handle all aspects of work required. Included but not limited to heavy lifting, climbing ladders, and working on equipment in awkward positions.
Disclaimer: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby’s Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Diversified Restaurant Group LLC
Why Work Here?Diversified Restaurant Group, LLC (DRG) is a restaurant business working to innovate and grow with quick service and fast casual brands across the country. What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012 has since grown into a 230+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell and Arby’s restaurants across Northern California, Nevada, and Kansas City; and has approximately 6,000 team members and continues to grow every day!
Competitive wages! Challenging and Rewarding Career! Great Place to work and eat! Lots of advancement possibilities!
Kansas City, MO