DRG Food LLC Santa Rosa, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Taco Bell is looking for Talented Leaders for Assistant Manager
Competitive wages, including paid overtime
Lucrative Bonus Package for SM and above
Comprehensive Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision
Short Term Disability for AM and above matches yearly salary
AD&D life Insurance for AM and above matches yearly salary
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Employee Relief Fund – company sponsored
Vacation PTO plan all levels
The Assistant Manager supports the restaurant and General Manager by managing great shifts and assists in completing administrative duties. In the absence of the General Manager you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell Standards. Assistant Managers should have strong leadership qualities and organizational skills with a confident, professional manner, and can give clear detailed instructions, exhibit strong time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Oversees team members and Shift Managers to ensure they complete all assigned duties and consistently serve safe, high quality food in a timely, friendly manner.
- Make sure all health and safety standards are always followed, ensuring the restaurant adheres to all state and local regulations.
- Assist the General Manager with restaurant maintenance
- Ensure the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit.
- Assist the General Manager with finding, interviewing, hiring, and on-boarding future team members
- Ensure all team member training and certifications are completed to plan
- Assist in development of Shift Managers and Future Leaders
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts
· Education: High School Diploma
· Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
· Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
· Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and Exam.
· This position has an expected 50-hour work week.
· This position requires open availability (Open availability may be nights, weekends, holidays, varies depending on the needs of the business).
Please note: Position is paid at an hourly rate and based off of a 50 hour work week.
Disclaimer: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby’s Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
DRG Food LLCWhy Work Here?
Competitive wages! Challenging and Rewarding Career! Great Place to work and eat! Lots of advancement possibilities!
Diversified Restaurant Group, LLC (DRG) is a restaurant business working to innovate and grow with quick service and fast casual brands across the country. What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012 has since grown into a 230+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell and Arby’s restaurants across Alaska, Kansas, Nevada, Northern California and has more than 6,000 team members and continues to grow every day!