Arby's Restaurant General Manager
DRG Food LLC Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GREAT NEWS!!! ARBY'S IS HIRING NOW!!!
OPEN INTERVIEWS FRIDAY/SATURDAY/ SUNDAY from 10 AM - 6 PM!!
We is looking for Talented Leaders for Restaurant General Managers!
What do we have to offer YOU:
- Competitive wages, including paid overtime
- Lucrative, attainable quarterly bonus program
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid AD&D life insurance matching yearly salary
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Company funded Employee Relief Program
- Flexible schedules
- Growth/Career path opportunities
- Paid vacation time
- Free meals
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Scholarship program
A General Manager is a leader who is able to build a team and develop existing team of top performers by training and developing skills, providing clear, consistent direction, and recognizing individual and team contributions. A GM oversees recruiting, training, management, P&L, and overall operations of the restaurant to ensure excellent customer service, high quality foods, people development, food safety, store cleanliness, and maximum profitability. A GM also oversees communication, acts as a liaison with other leadership, and facilitates a focus on company’s culture and values.
· Identifying a team with high potential and developing them into leaders.
· Achieving and maintaining world class operations which includes a successful and well-developed crew and staff, pristine restaurants that serve excellent food, and strong financials.
· Maintaining and driving high standards and expectations around food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness by empowering teams in every restaurant he/she is responsible for.
· Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant.
· Being held accountable for all aspects of their restaurants’ performance and serving as ultimate decision-maker for their restaurants.
· Engaging in clear, consistent communications with field leadership and restaurant staff on a frequent basis.
· Demonstrating respect for individual team members and showing appreciation for their efforts and contributions.
· Building an effective team through training and development; and supplying meaningful and timely performance feedback.
· Ensuring the compliance of company policies and procedures.
· Maintaining consistent strong financial results.
Primary service relationships with outside customers; team building relationships with co-workers and appropriate working relationships with other internal visitors and vendors. Able to build a strong relationship with their Area Coach, as well as their management team and Team Members. Able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with fellow RGMs.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Education: High School Diploma.
· Experience: Two-years Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts.
· Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
· Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must pass Criminal Background Check including MVR.
· Must be able to pass SERV Safe Certification Course and Exam.
Please note: Position is paid at an hourly rate and based off of a 50 hour work week.
DISCLAIMER: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby’s Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
DRG Food LLCWhy Work Here?
Competitive wages! Challenging and Rewarding Career! Great Place to work and eat! Lots of advancement possibilities!
Diversified Restaurant Group, LLC (DRG) is a restaurant business working to innovate and grow with quick service and fast casual brands across the country. What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012 has since grown into a 230+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell and Arby’s restaurants across Alaska, Kansas, Nevada, Northern California and has more than 6,000 team members and continues to grow every day!
2899 Northtowne LnReno, NV