For over 40 years, Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC has been providing client-focused, quality maintenance solutions to facilities across the United States. We are a community of over 10,000 outstanding people who are passionate about delivering the highest level of service to all of our customers nationwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruits and hires the most qualified supervisors and managers for the territory.
- Conducts orientation, train and coach the management staff in execution of daily tasks and to maximize district performance.
- Administers company policies and develops long-range goals and objectives.
- Visits potential customers and assists in pricing of services.
- Reviews operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitor account profitability and manage payroll budgets.
- Analyzes marketing potential of new and existing store locations, assists in identifying sales opportunities.
- Coordinates new business roll-outs and/ or closing of existing work site locations.
- Maintains proper communication between the managers and the corporate office.
- Oversees compliance goals, such as hiring standards, timekeeping rules; I9s.
- Safeguards company property including equipment maintenance practices.
- Helps solve problems that affect the work site service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Inspects work site locations to ensure that services are delivered consistent with contract scope and company standards, as well as employee compliance with safety and environmental obligations.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Experience in the Janitorial Industry
- At least 2 years' experience as a Supervisor/ Manager
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Flexible with schedule
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Will receive company iPhone and tablet
- Background / DMV check required
Diversified Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Diversified is a drug-free workplace and employment may be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screening.