DLR is a laboratory equipment service company with an immediate opening for an experienced Associate Equipment Validation Engineer to perform equipment validation services in a laboratory setting.
- Execute/coordinate validation studies on laboratory equipment in compliance with
- Quality System requirements
- Ensure all aspects of validation services adhere to required policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the development validation protocols.
- Compile and report on relevant validation data and generate summary reports to document the results of the validation studies
- Travel (locally) to customer’s facility to perform equipment validation services in laboratory setting
- Possess strong project management, organizational, analytical, computer, writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work extended/odd hours around manufacturing schedule as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong analytic ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must undergo a government background check
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written (good spelling and grammar), and ability to interface professionally with customers
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience performing equipment validation services
- Experience with Kaye Validator and/or Kaye Valprobes preferred
Location: DLR - Maryland office