Human Resources Generalist /Client Account Manager
Diversified Employee Solutions Medina, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
This position requires an engaging results-oriented individual that has command of the human resource management cadence, operating methods, and technology, which is supported with strong organization skills, a passion for the customer and data, and the ability to execute in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate needs to be self-directed, able to handle multiple tasks, and prioritize with a professional, can-do attitude, with a high sense of urgency.
The HR Generalist, Customer Service position provides overall account management HR consulting and compliance functions to DES customers/clients. They ensure quality service and operational excellence enhancing the customer/client experience.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in HR, talent management, and employment law, making recommendations, as needed.
· Provide HR compliance guidance and expertise to address complex inquires on pre-employment matters, performance management, discipline, termination procedures, leave of absences, policy development, national employment law guidelines, and other employee relations concerns
· Manage and resolve open issues and escalated cases with a high emphasis on timeliness and quality
· Proactively measure employee engagement, turnover, and compliance with all HR policies, guidelines, and regulations to ensure adherence to standards and laws.
· Support the employee workforce as an external point of contact to address questions, concerns, and grievances. Resolve inquiries from employees and managers, referring and collaborating on complex and/or sensitive matters, as appropriate.
· Initiate coaching and counseling, disciplinary actions and terminations as needed.
· Create onboarding plans and educate newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations.
· Participate in the planning, design, and development of new programs and processes that allow the company to continue to grow and stay ahead of the competition.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related concentration
· Minimum of 3 years of HR Generalist experience
· SHRM-CP/SCP or SPHR/PHR certification
· Knowledge to support inquiry of Hiring, HR polices & procedures, FMLA, Workers Compensation, and Unemployment
· Strong communication/relationship building/problem solving/leadership/coaching skills
· Command of MS-Office Suite of products
Please Note: Diversified Employee Solutions reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity. Diversified Employee Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and full benefit package
Industry: Human Resources; Knowledge Process Outsourcing
Job Function: Human Resources; Customer Service
Diversified Employee SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great company with great people!!
Diversified Employee Solutions, www.des4you, is a twenty-three-year-old Ohio-centric provider of comprehensive human resource solutions for small to midsize businesses. Under new leadership, DES is entering a high growth phase and are building a world class sales team. We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core business. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing and tax administration, human capital consulting, employment law compliance, and employee benefits- workers’ compensation insurance, dental/vision/life insurance, and retirement plans.
3745 Medina RoadMedina, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Diversified Employee Solutions