**RN Clinical Educator**
**Make a Difference in our Residents' Lives!**
We are seeking an RN Clinical Educator that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
We live our Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Teamwork & Stewardship every day with every life we touch, providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
**If these are your values as well, APPLY NOW!**
1. Assesses department needs for training and responds accordingly.
2. Orients new staff members and provides on-going training for employees.
3. Schedules training programs and in-services for all employees.
4. Lectures and demonstrates procedures, using motion picture, DVD's and charts; uses outside consultants/speakers when possible.
5. Observes employees in practical application of procedures and does one-to-one training as needed.
6. Supervises use of company provided online education and monitors compliance.
7. Schedules facility tours and addresses by administrative staff to acquaint new personnel with overall operation and interrelationships of the facility.
8. Develops recruitment strategies for all positions.
9. Assists with selection of open positions.
10. Maintains appropriate documentation of orientation and in-service training for all employees.
11. Follows through with new employees at regular intervals to determine need for additional training and support.
12. Communicates department needs to Administrator and coordinates services within department need, scheduling and budget.
13. Gives input to Administrator regarding budget needs.
14. Coordinates employee service awards and recognition programs.
15. Monitors safe working practices; provides education and coordinates with Safety Committee for corrective/preventive actions.
16. Maintaining effective communication with residents, families and facility staff.
17. Communicates with and educates staff on any new procedures.
18. Assists with development of procedures using job analysis techniques.
19. Assists with the Continuous Quality Improvement Program as needed.
20. Stays current in standard practices through communication with Health Department, C.D.C., etc.
21. Ensure orientation to Electronic Medical Records system with periodic review for understanding of proper documentation.
1. Current licensure by State Board of Nursing or certified or licensed Risk Manager with at least two year's of long-term care experience.
2. Demonstrated success in activities dealing with the communication of technical ideas and concepts.
3. Teaching/instructional experience preferred.
**Job ID** _2019-31609_
**Type** _Regular Full-Time_
**Location Name** _Southaven Nursing & Rehab Center_
**Address** _1730 Dorchester Drive_