- $20 to $65 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Diverse Systems Group was founded on the mission of providing the highest customer satisfaction by delivering practical IT solutions with professional integrity. We develop successful business relationships through mutual trust and respect. Diverse Systems Group actively promotes a one-team approach that is derived from a servant leadership mentality. Our corporate executive mentality is to support, inspire, and empower the workforce to achieve the highest level of performance. We communicate honestly, creating an open, transparent, and trust-based environment. We are committed to the growth and development of our people and clients.
A full stack JAVA developer with at least 5 years of experience working on any large-scale projects. This role REQUIRES a self-starting PROBLEM SOLVER to support the development efforts for a large-scale STRUTS to SPRING MVC conversion. The role requires HANDS-ON experience developing in full-stack JAVA and using JSP for front-end screen updates. This is a direct CODING role and candidates must have RECENT experience developing and using the noted toolsets. Developers in this role must be able to solve problems and develop creative solutions – this is NOT a ‘copy-paste’ or ‘template-only’ development role.
- Ideal candidates have deep full-stack Java experience, with recent hands-on JSP development with the ability to analyze and design technical solutions independently.
- Junior candidates, candidates without recent code-development experience, theoretical analysts, or ‘pool developers’ will not be considered; these MUST BE independent and experienced candidates. Candidates MUST BE vetted by the vendor for hands-on technical skills.
- Experience creating Spring Tags, converting from STRUTS to SPRING, and developing complex systems is a plus. Recent on-the-job JSP experience is preferred.
- Candidates will be interviewed with cameras on and tested on their ability to create Java Classes, develop JSP pages, and explain their process. Candidates may be asked to demonstrate they are interviewing without the support of tools or mentors.
- Preference will be given to candidates with verifiable JAVA, JSP, and SPRING MVC development/coding skills (i.e., code testing results from certified tests).
Level: Mid-Senior/Expert - Minimum 5 years of Hands-On Development Experience
Required Development Skills:
- Spring MVC, JAVA, and JSP hands-on development experience. Must start working on JSP screens immediately; recent and direct experience is preferred.
- Tools / Experience:
- Core Java
- JSP front-end development
- Spring Framework & Spring MVC
- Spring or JSP Custom Tag Development
- Bootstrap (Front-End Framework)
Any Relational Databases
IBM RAD or Eclipse IDE
MISC: Project is a large, public-facing state government program (Unemployment Insurance). The system has been in production since 2005 with ongoing updates. There are over 3,000 screens processing UI Tax, Claims, Adjudication, Reports, and Appeals. The project is converting the code set from STRUTS 1 to SPRING MVC.
Environment: J2EE running Java 8, WebSphere 9.05, Spring MVC (not Spring boot), Ant build scripts, JSP/JS frontend, DB2 database, and FileNet 5.5.7
Specialties / DSG Core Competencies:
* Healthcare Information Management
* Healthcare Information Technology Discovery(HID)
* Project/Program Managers
* Change and Configuration Managers
* Quality Assurance/Testers
* Network Security
* Database Developers and Administrators
* Information Assurance
* Web Development
Diverse Systems Group, LLC (DSG), is a minority-owned 8(a) firm that creates custom information technology and business solutions for government agencies, systems integrators and government contractors. Our experience and commitment to client relationships enables us to provide creative, innovative and cost-effective solutions. DSG is a premier provider of information technology and business solutions to government agencies, system integrators and government contractors. Our project management experience and commitment to client relationships enable us to provide creative and cost-effective solutions. DSG provides a wide range of services to industries to help them leverage the strengths of Information Technology to optimize their business performance and produce value-driven results. Our services deliver a total solution package designed to meet our clients complete business and technology needs. DSG approaches every engagement with one objective in mind ... to help our clients win and grow. Specialties / DSG Core Competencies: * Healthcare Information Management * Healthcare Information Technology Discovery(HID) * Project/Program Managers * Change and Configuration Managers * Quality Assurance/Testers * Network Security * Database Developers and Administrators * Information Assurance * Web Development * Helpdesk
Diverse Systems GroupMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.