Clinical Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Diverse Systems Group was founded on the mission of providing the highest customer satisfaction by delivering practical IT solutions with professional integrity. We develop successful business relationships through mutual trust and respect. Diverse Systems Group actively promotes a one team approach that is derived from a servant leadership mentality. Our corporate executive mentality is to support, inspire, and empower the workforce to achieve the highest level of performance. We communicate honestly, creating an open, transparent, and trust-based environment. We are committed to the growth and development of our people and clients.
Diverse Systems Group, LLC is seeking a clinical system administrator supporting our federal client at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.
· Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining operating system workstations and servers, including patching and remediating system vulnerabilities.
· Perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
· Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
· Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
· Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
· Assist in Configuration Control Board (CCB) documents for technical accuracy and make corrections if needed (e.g. Network Architecture Drawing, CCB Questionnaire)
· Facilitate new system upgrades, and/or hardware refreshes for clinical equipment.
· Act as the technical SME during clinical implementations.
·Knowledge with DoD EHR (AHLTA/CHCS/MHS Genesis), Enterprise Blood Management System, DII, Magnetic Resonance Venography device, Anatomic Pathology Laboratory Information System, Pyxis ES System, Pyxis CII Safe, Pyxis MedStation, ScriptPro, Intellicab System (GSL), patient queuing system Q-Flow, and/or Innovian.
· Must have a Confidential clearance and be able to maintain.
· 2+ years of system administration with at least 1 year of clinical systems experience.
· Must be DOD 8570 Compliant (e.g. Security+ CE and MS Windows Server 2012 or higher)
· Strong analytical skills.
· Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as foster a cohesive team environment.
· Good communication skills, both oral and written. As this position requires working with colleagues across the IT department, as well as clients to fully understand the client’s needs.
· Ability to interface with high-level government/military personnel and proactively translate and document high-level business needs into functional requirements.
· Demonstrated success operating in either an enterprise-level corporate or military headquarters environment.
Specialties / DSG Core Competencies:
* Healthcare Information Management
* Healthcare Information Technology Discovery(HID)
* Project/Program Managers
* Change and Configuration Managers
* Quality Assurance/Testers
* Network Security
* Database Developers and Administrators
* Information Assurance
* Web Development
Diverse Systems Group
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
Get fresh Clinic Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.