Duration: 8 Weeks - 35 weeks
Location: Multiple Locations
- Provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in a long-term care facility.
- Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient long-term care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary. Observes patients' progress and records observations in inpatient medical records.
- Promotes patients' independence by teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Requires a valid state RN license. Years of experience may be unspecified.
- Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty are the main requirement.
- 2-4 Professional References
- Compliance Attestation Form
- Dementia Training (Waivable)
- Elder Care Abuse Training (Waivable)
- Influenza Vaccination
- PointClickCare Training (Waivable)
- Professional License
- State Specific Requirements (Waivable)
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in nursing.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.