Planning, Policy, Business Analysis and Policy Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Overall Assignment Description:
Advises, assists, leads, manages and works all CIO-TES Policy development, review, coordination,
adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-TES’s Policy Life Cycle
Management (PLCM) Business Operations process; supports SME development, coordination and
maintenance of all assigned NGA-wide Policy, SME Self-Inspection Checklists, Gap Analysis, etc.; and
supports CIO-TES’s Policy Business Operations.
Duties shall include:
- Lead, manage, work and/or support Policy development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-T’s PLCM for assigned NGA-wide Corporate Policies, IT Services Policies for daily IT Operations, CIO Enterprise Policies, CyberSecurity, Information Assurance, Section 508, etc. Policies.
- Lead, manage, oversee and support SME development of SME Self-Inspection Compliance Checklists to ensure policy implementation, monitoring and tracking of compliance.
- Lead, manage, oversee and support SME analysis and compliance determinations for Gap Analysis, and Policy revisions/updates as/if required.
- Conduct independent verification and validation to ensure NGA CIO-TES are clear, fact-based, accurate, outcome-driven, consistent with external guidance, and reflective of NGA strategic planning.
- Advise and assist the NGA SPP for CIO-TES in fulfilling his role and responsibilities IAW the NGA Corporate Policy Program.
- Support implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements.
- Support tracking and reporting of Policy Business Analytics.
- Support tracking and reporting of metrics and Policy Performance Measures.
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing and working DoD Policies IAW Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) process and procedures; and self-inspection checklist.
- Demonstrated experience as Policy Officers for their assigned policy functional areas.
Bachelor’s Degree or 11-14 years equivalent experience or experience within computer science,
system engineering or other cyber security related field.
- Demonstrated experience with extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and
expertise leading, managing and working policy compendium, Framework, Strategic Planning
Agenda, Rescissions and Gaps.
- Active TS/SCI government clearance
Diverse Agile Solutions
GovernmentView all jobs at Diverse Agile Solutions