As a Sales Representative, your primary focus is to build relationships with customers to ensure loyalty and expand customer base. You are critical to ensuring our customers' experience is an exceptional one.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Providing excellent customer service. Providing customers with product knowledge. Provide fast and accurate solutions personalized to each customer.
Our Sales Representatives know what our customers want and deliver it. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players with a commitment to continuous learning. We provide quality service and products to our customers.
- Critical thinking skills to assess and resolve customer needs quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to recognize and defuse difficult customer behavior
- A thorough understanding of the core processes and best practices used in support and service
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Answer questions independent of decision-support tools.
- Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills.
- Offer solutions to issues that are typically non-standard/non-routine and require extensive clarification.
- Maintain broad and in-depth knowledge of client products and services.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Willingness to work shifts, as needed
- Ability to learn
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Divergent Drive is seeking Sales Representatives who want to provide excellent customer service to our clients. As a national business leader, Divergent, offers outstanding opportunities for energetic, self-motivated individuals to make an impact as part of a dynamic team. If you enjoy helping others, finding solutions and are ready to make a difference in customer service, we want to hear from you!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager