Entry Level Retail Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! As an Entry Level Retail Sales Associate, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
If you have an outgoing personality and entrepreneurial spirit, you can turn those attributes into a successful career with Divergent Drive. We offer an outstanding training program and the support of an established, national company to grow the right candidate into a successful team member. You will meet with customers in a one-on-one retail sales environment.
- Consult with clients and determine the best solution for the identified business problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained to complete sales
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by the manager
- One on one sales based interaction with customers in a retail setting
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle
Compensation is based on performance. We also prefer to promote from within, so you will find plenty of room for advancement along our sales management career ladder. And, advancement can happen quickly; outstanding performers can find themselves moving two or three levels up the ladder in months – not years.
- Incentives and bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Time off for holidays
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
RetailView all jobs at Ceal Consulting