Do you enjoy building relationships with customers? Are you a problem-solver? Or, maybe you're interested in new career opportunities? If you answered YES! to any, then join our winning team!
Our customer service team provides information/support and act as liaisons between the customer and the client. Learn product knowledge and provide solutions to questions and concerns. Gain personal satisfaction by driving a solution to your customer's daily lives. Build valuable skills and knowledge that will open a world of opportunity to advance within our organization.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- .MINIMUM of 3 months of work experience in a customer-facing role. (retail or food service, sales, etc, technology, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good negotiation skills, good listening skills
- SUPERB customer service skills
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Answer all customer questions within quality standards
- Gather and input customer order information into proper systems
- Determine customer needs through effective questioning
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager