We will provide you with a designated territory, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities to help ensure your success. Compensation is based on performance. We also prefer to promote from within, so you will find plenty of room for advancement along our sales management career ladder. And, advancement can happen quickly; outstanding performers can find themselves moving two or three levels up the ladder in months – not years.
If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! As a Brand Ambassador, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
- Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes, and excellent customer service.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
You Must Have
- BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
- Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
- Record of accomplishments in work or schooling
Advancement and compensation are based on performance
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager