This position is for a spin-off company called Pure Match, which is a novel Christian dating app almost ready to launch. Our stealth-mode start-up was originally part of the Divercity Incubator.
That said, are you excited about using superb marketing prowess and social media to drive buzz and awareness for awesome, mission-driven products? If so, the PURE MATCH team wants you!
We are looking for a marketing intern who can use social media and creativity to generate more buzz and traffic to our app, websites, fundraising campaigns, email lists, and Social Media pages. We need your help to increase our following, and our niche audience's interest in our product! We are building the best Disciple/Christian dating app on the planet and would love for you to be a part of that mission.
- Manage social media pages and drive user engagement via updates and creative memes and posts.
- Connect with our Facebook group containing over 600 members of our target audience, to get to know them and communicate product opportunities and increase engagement.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (social media posts/ads, media articles, blog endorsements, and other creative content).
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including founders, to craft and pitch press releases.
**Candidate must be open to working remotely AND with starting off as an unpaid intern.**
- Availability of 10-20 hours a week
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have some experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging and such.
- This role can surely result in college credit
Why Work Here?DIVERCITY (divercity.io) is an HR Technology platform dedicated to diversity hiring and to building the world’s largest minority professional network. Divercity was built particularly for underrepresented people that are either looking for job opportunities and also for employers looking to diversify their teams. There is a very low rate of diversity in the workforce and our mission is to solve this. DIVERCITY is the ultimate platform for minority professionals that aspire to something and are looking to increase their network in a meaningful way. Join us in this mission.
Divercity is committed to championing the inclusion of marginalized and underrepresented employees in the workforce!