DivInd LLC Mesa, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring for Full-Time and Part-Time Positions!
Key duties/responsibilities of Manufacturing Technician:
Aptitude with general production tools & hardware
- Drills, jig saws, hydraulic hole punches, wrenches, screwdrivers, x-acto knives, calipers, digital multi-meters
- Experience with drill presses, soldering irons, band saws, table saws, fork lifts, pneumatics a plus
Build mechanical and electrical assemblies
- Populating sub-panels with electrical components, wiring control panels and manufacturing cable assemblies.
- Drilling and sawing penetrations into steal or stainless steel electrical enclosures.
- Assembly of electronic components including hand soldering of small wires and parts
Plastic work and fluidic assembly
- Tubing, PVC, plastic welding
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and schematics.
- Electrical control schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Fluidic process (P&ID)
- Mechanical (dimensional)
Must be able to follow all technical instructions from engineering and manufacturing leads as requested.
Perform in-process and final testing on products.
Be willing to rework completed jobs if quality and/or technical requirements are not met following review by engineering and manufacturing leads.
Performs routine equipment maintenance and limited troubleshooting activities as required and provide advice/feedback on corrective actions.
Communicate with engineering on product performance, functionality issues and procedure updates.
- Written and verbal
Provides general support to the manufacturing team.
Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 50 lbs.
Follow all safety guidelines and report unsafe conditions to supervisor.
Knowledge of process automation a plus
Preferred 3-5 years experience or 2-year AA degree minimum.
Hourly wage $15-22
Please note that we are a small company and do not offer Medical/Dental Insurance or 401K.
DivInd offers services in the form of products, systems, design and development, and consulting. Our aim is to be a solution provider for any physicochemical applications.
DivInd was founded in May 2006 to provide alternative solutions to liquid processing applications. DivInd's founding philosophy is adopt, adapt, and improve. With this in mind, we offer an innovative, flexible approach to improving upon liquid process technology and deliver solutions necessary to specific applications. DivInd offers services in the form of products, systems, design and development, and consulting. Our aim is to be a solution provider for any physicochemical applications.
ManufacturingView all jobs at DivInd LLC