Project Manager (Process Engineering Change Controls)
DivIHN Integration Inc Kennebunk, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hours are Flexible, project based work - 40 hours per week
**This position can be remote, however, local candidate would be a plus**
- Process Engineering Change Controls (Travel less than 15%)
- Process Funding Requests associated with Engineering Changes
- Assist with Project Cost Tracking, and mitigation
- Standardize Change Process for changes at each SITE. Coordinate with Plant Quality Manager
- Initiate Change Control and coordinate and guide Validation Protocol development by Lead Engineer, and Quality Manager
- Liaison for completion of Validation Reports consistently across Sites and in a timely manner-This requires coordination with Plant Quality coordination
- Coordinate with Engineering and EHS the development and release of procedures that will be used for Operator training.
- Receive work scope estimates from Engineering and develop appropriation requests- coordinate until approved with Finance.
- For Each Scope of Work and cost estimate provided by Engineering, Provide:
- Approved Appropriation Request
- Change Control with the Validation report
- Operator Procedures
- Experience with project management, machine installations and equipment
- Education - Bachelors degree, management or engineering
Timing is -URGENTLY NEEDED.
Candidates will be shortlisted on a rolling basis
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
DivIHN Integration Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at DivIHN Integration Inc