Regional Sales Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The DiTRONICS Director of Mid-West Regional Sales is responsible for the sales of the company’s products and services to new and existing customers, the maintenance of a relationship with their customers and a key member of the company’s service delivery team
DiTRONICS offers a flexible work environment with an aggressive salary and benefits package to include Health, Dental, Life and 401k Matching. Does the below describe your hunger and thirst for future successes? If so, apply herein.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Sales of products and services to accounts within their assigned territory.
· Maintaining a continuing relationship with their customers to ensure they are receiving an excellent level of service.
· Maintaining a current knowledge of their customer requirements for products and services Ditronics may be able to provide now or in the future.
· Maintaining a current knowledge of competitive activity in their accounts and competitive products/services their customer is using.
· Using Ditronics provided systems building and maintaining a database of information on accounts in their assigned territory.
· Achieving mutually developed sales targets.
· Responsible for all aspects of the sales process; monthly reporting on sales forecast and sales pipeline activity.
Maintaining a current knowledge of the features and benefits of Ditronics products and services and the professional presentation of those to existing and prospective customers.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
· Exhibits excellent time management with a strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
· Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations, personalities and tasks
· Ability to work independently and with tight deadlines
· Meets requirements set forth below.
· Minimum 3-5 years sales experience selling software and services in the payment industry, financial transaction processing business, funds access and related products in the gaming industry.
· Enterprise level sales experience desirable
· Ability to leverage, cultivate and sell into C-Level relationships is a must
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Superior communication talents (written and verbal), presentation and negotiation skills
· Ability to understand and articulate value propositions
· Exceptional at networking, initiating, and building relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
· Collaborative team player with the confidence and integrity to earn stakeholder’s confidence
· Must successfully pass a drug testing and background check.
· Must be able to obtain multiple state's gaming license and/or tribal licensing
· Must be willing to travel 50% to 70% domestically
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening, holidays and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position will require travel on a regular basis domestically.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to provide approved documents of eligibility of employment as requested
REQUIRED WORK CARDS/LICENSE
Multiple state gaming licenses
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
DITRONICS, founded in 1998, is recognized as one of the leading providers of funds access solutions in gaming and provides a “one-stop” shop for clients with its complete Product suite. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada the company and has built its business based on service, technology and flexibility. DITRONICS takes pride in cultivating true partnerships with its clients.
Ditronics Financial Services, LLC.
DiTRONICS is a national provider of funds access solutions for the gaming industry. Products and services include ATM’s, Multi-Function Ticket Redemption Kiosks, Cash Advance, Check Guarantee Services and other proprietary products designed to put cash on the gaming floor (“Products”). DITRONICS, founded in 1998, is recognized as one of the leading providers of funds access solutions in gaming and provides a “one-stop” shop for clients with its complete Product suite. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada the company and has built its business based on service, technology and flexibility. DITRONICS takes pride in cultivating true partnerships with its clients.
Get fresh Regional Sales Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.