Job Title: Independent Sales Representative
Locations: Midwest, Mountain, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest and West
Pay: Uncapped Commissions & Bonus Structure
Company Name: Ditron Dental USA, LLC
Job Description: Ditron Dental USA is looking to add dynamic and self-driven independent sales professionals to our sales TEAM who thrive on closing the deal! The right candidate has demonstrated the mastery of the sales process with a history of top performance. As a start-up, the possibility of upward mobility is strong.
The primary call points are General Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Periodontists, Prosthodontists and Implantologists.
The independent sales representatives will have the opportunity to build a high yielding territory and make an immediate impact on the overall company performance. Anticipated year 1 commissions are $100K - $140K. Second year $175K - $200K.
- Present and sell the company’s dental products to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact new customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of new products
- Previous experience selling dental products/medical devices in a business-to-business setting
- Existing book of business in one or more of the call point markets is a plus
- Self-starter, with the intrinsic understanding of what it means to work hard
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with dental professionals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven sales track record
- Analytical, written and verbal communication skills
If you believe that your skills and talents match our needs, please reply online.
In addition to our dental implant solutions; dental implants, prosthetic components, CAD/CAM and surgical instruments, our parts have been installed in some of the most extreme and challenging environments in which failure is unaccepted including Tesla, Daimler, Jaguar, Ferrari F-1, Robert Bosch Corp, GM and Volkswagen.
The Ditron Dental USA management TEAM believes that teamwork is not a virtue but rather a choice and strategic one. Trust, Discipline, Commitment, Accountability and Vision are the guiding principles of the company.