- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Operates, maintains, and repairs major building electrical systems. Installs, maintains, and repairs electrical power lighting lines, cables, and associated parts of circuits, switches, outlets, fuse boxes, circuit breakers, meters, light fixtures, electrical motors, electrical appliances, telephones and network cabling, audiovisual equipment, transformers, converters, similar equipment, various sound systems, and power circuits.
$50,000 - $65,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Diagnose & Repair Lighting Issues Outside and Inside of customer locations.
- Communicate with customers, account executives, and management to ensure proper repairs and information is relayed between the technician, office, and customer.
- Work Independently & Self-starter and have the ability to problem-solve.
- Use testing devices to identify and report electrical problems.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Complete work orders and document records of materials & labor needed for projects.
- Any combination of training and experience is equivalent to High School/GED graduation.
- Must have a minimum of (2) years of experience in residential or commercial building maintenance.
- Must have access to reliable personal transportation, or equivalent.
- Must routinely be available and willing to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays to respond to after-hours building and grounds emergencies.
DistrictInspect specializes in Residential and Commercial Inspections. Serving Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Virginia for all your Inspection needs with the best service, thorough and detailed inspection of the property, and the most professional and highly trained inspectors. Your Investment is as important to us as it is to you.
Our home inspectors are certified to meet and exceed the industry standards. We provide simple and easy-to-read, computer-generated reports and high-quality annotated pictures. We specialize in the next day inspection, we are flexible to perform inspections wherever and whenever you need them. Excellent customer support. In case you have a question about your report, contact us and someone will get back to you.
AddressCollege Park, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?